WHM Gazette, Its all good news.
NATURE IS ONE MEAN MOTHER
Any solar company that tests its panels using something called a “torture chamber” must be pretty serious.This is exactly what SunPower does so their panels can endure 25 years of Mother Nature. So when they asked us to document their testing in their Richmond lab, we jumped at the opportunity to demonstrate why SunPower is the most reliable solar out there.
Their torture chambers pushed the panels down to the freezing temperatures of Antarctica, up to the heat of Death Valley and over to the humidity of the Florida Everglades, applying high intensity UV rays and hundreds of pounds of pressure over and over again. And the testing didn’t stop there.
The video series we did for Sunpower has been used in every imaginable context, from events and presentations, to SunPower’s corporate website and Facebook page, to the lobby monitors at their HQ.
WHM Creative – Oakland, CA
WHO WE ARE
Across the street from Oakland’s famous Fox Theater, and mere steps away from 19th St. BART (not to mention the best greyhounds in the world), you’ll find us — a small but mighty shop supporting some of the biggest brands on everything from digital campaigns and launch videos to identity development and app design. We’re not an ad agency, an interactive agency or a boutique agency. We’re just people who solve problems. And we do it creatively.
At WHM you’ll find all the people you want in your marketing sandbox: a team of creative strategists, visionaries, designers, copywriters and account managers. We’ve got a good thing going, and we want to keep the cool (and fresh ideas) coming. That’s where you come in.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re in search of a multi-faceted project manager who can:
- Bring together different teams to ensure projects are flawlessly delivered against the strategy, schedule, and budget
- Proactively ask the right questions and be extremely proactive when solving problems
-Build and maintain client and internal relationships
- Understand and develop marketing strategies
- Be the hub of communication for the project – always in regular contact with internal and external partners engaged in delivering our product
- Collaborate with and traffic manage for the account and creative teams (including external contractors)
- Work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities, managing multiple projects, schedules, and team members
- Pay attention to and manage a vast quantity of details
- Quickly learn new project management and workflow management applications (Box, Asana, etc.
As our project manager, you’ll be working on projects for a diverse mix of clients, from a leading cloud computing enterprise (yes, that means you should like learning about complex subjects and be comfortable with B2B technology) to a new eyewear chain opening its first store in San Francisco. Projects include, but are definitely not limited to: Branding, integrated digital campaigns, videos, websites, events and more.
If you’re ready to move at lightning speed and never have two days alike, shoot us your resume and tell us about yourself:
1. A minimum of 5 years experience in a project management and/or account management role within an in-house marketing team or creative agency environment
2. Creatively curious
3. Die-hard work ethic and killer sense of humor
4. Strong verbal and written skills
5. Experience managing schedules, budgets, and team trafficking
6. Knowledge of the digital world and experience working on digital deliverables with programmers and developers (emails, banner ads, landing pages, websites, etc.)
7. Knowledge of print, video and environmental also a plus
8. Proficiency in Mac OS and Microsoft Office
9. Bachelor’s degree or higher.Position: Full-time, salaried.
Compensation: Based on experience & ability. Benefits include health, dental, vacation, and 401k matching.
Location: Oakland, CA
Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for company sponsorship for employment visa status.