WHM Gazette, Its all good news.
PerkinElmer, a company focused on human and environmental health, retained WHM to update the design of some of their core software applications including Electronic Lab Notebook and ChemBioDraw. Changes potentially include redesigning splash screens and the creation of hundreds of new icons. The challenge? Making other needed UI updates to freshen up the applications without disrupting the user experience for the millions who have become familiar with the current designs.
We’re looking at the ongoing project as giving the applications a nice little facelift, vs. full-on reconstructive surgery.
WHM Creative – Oakland, CA
WHO WE ARE
Across the street from Oakland’s famous Fox Theater, and mere steps away from 19th St. BART (not to mention the best greyhounds in the world), you’ll find us — a small but mighty shop supporting some of the biggest brands on everything from digital campaigns and launch videos to identity development and app design. We’re not an ad agency, an interactive agency or a boutique agency. We’re just people who solve problems. And we do it creatively.
At WHM you’ll find all the people you want in your marketing sandbox: a team of creative strategists, visionaries, designers, copywriters and account managers. We’ve got a good thing going, and we want to keep the cool (and fresh ideas) coming. That’s where you come in.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re in search of a multi-faceted project manager who can:
- Bring together different teams to ensure projects are flawlessly delivered on-time, on-budget, on-brief
- Track, review and organize all assets and schedules with a meticulous attention to detail
- Proactively ask the right questions and problem solve
- Easily collaborate with and manage traffic for creative teams—both internal and contractors
- Multi-task, managing multiple projects, team members and client assignments
- Pay attention to crazy quantities of details
As our project coordinator, you’ll be working on projects for a diverse mix of clients, from a leading cloud computing enterprise (yes, that means you should like learning about complex subjects) to a regenerative medicine start up. Projects include, but are definitely not limited to: Branding, integrated digital campaigns, videos, websites, events, applications and more.
If you have a passion for marketing/advertising, are ready to move at lightning speed and never want to have two days alike, shoot us your resume and tell us about yourself: email@example.com
1. A minimum of 2 years of advertising, innovation consultancy, or marketing experience
2. Experience in developing marketing strategies in multiple industries (tech, a plus)
3. Creatively curious
4. Die-hard work ethic and killer sense of humor
5. Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
6. Highly organized
7. Proficiency in Mac OS and Microsoft Office
8. Bachelor’s degree or higher
Position: Full-time, salaried.
Compensation: Based on experience & ability. Benefits include health, dental, vacation, and 401k matching.
Location: Oakland, CA
Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for company sponsorship for employment visa status.