WHM Gazette, Its all good news.
Our fun and irreverent YouSendIt booth wasn’t just a hit at the 2010 Gartner IT Expo, but also was a hit at the American Design Awards’ 2011 Winter Semi Annual Design Contest, where our poster got 3rd place in the Poster Design category.
Digital Media Manager | Full-time Position
We are an independent full-service agency dedicated to creating engaging brand experiences for some of the world’s largest B2B technology brands. We are expanding our media services and are excited to invite a talented and energetic media professional to join the Team as our Digital Media Manager.
You will play a critical role in leading the development and execution of online media programs – from developing integrated media plans, to reporting and everything in between.
Lead integrated media strategy and planning
- Interface with clients to understand objectives and KPI’s
- Develop program strategy and recommended integrated media plans across display advertising, native advertising, social media marketing, and demand generation
- Create and pitch proposals to clients
- Engage publishers and media vendors in RFP processes and negotiations
Lead day-to-day management and execution of media programs
- Liaise with the internal creative team on the production of ad units, custom content, copy, and imagery
- Create and manage campaigns across a variety of environments and platforms, including DCM, AdWords, and Google Bid Manager. Bonus if you are familiar with social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) to help support the social media manager
- Continually monitor and evaluate performance across publishers and platforms; advise clients on recommended optimizations to achieve desired KPI’s
- Lead financial management for all media operations to ensure that programs are delivered within budget and meet target profitability
- Deliver integrated reports that provide clients with an end-to-end perspective of campaign effectiveness
Expand the agency’s media services capabilities and offerings
- Engage publishers and partners to develop new media capabilities, establish preferred pricing agreements
- Develop products and services to grow revenue and maximize profitability
- Work with management and colleagues to implement, price, and operationalize new services
- Create sales collateral to promote the agency’s media capabilities, including solution overviews, case studies, and sample deliverables
- Participate in pitches with new and existing clients to sell media services
The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and taking on responsibility for ensuring the success of client campaigns and growth of the agency’s media business.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in media planning and/or campaign management; experience with social media execution is a huge plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – ability to use data to draw conclusions and execute integrated marketing plans
- Experience managing a team a big plus
- Experience managing display advertising and native advertising
- Familiarity/Experience with ad platforms (i.e., DCM, DFA, AdWords) and rich media platforms (i.e., Studio, Flite, etc.)
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability collaborate with clients in assessing needs, defining success metrics, pitching business, and analyzing campaign results
- Strong project management skills with an ability to create project plans and seamlessly execute programs across multiple internal and external partners
- Ability to measure, track, and report on campaign effectiveness, and optimize along the way to ensure campaign success
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- A bachelor’s degree is required
Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for company sponsorship for employment visa status.
WHM Creative – San Francisco, CA
WHO WE ARE
Between the hustle and bustle of the FiDi and delectable smells of Dottie’s True Blue Café, you’ll find us — a small but mighty shop supporting some of the biggest brands on everything from digital campaigns and launch videos to identity development and app design. We’re not an ad agency, an interactive agency or a boutique agency. We’re just people who solve problems. And we do it creatively.