October 29, 2019
WHM Creative Celebrates 10 Years of Success
B2B Creative Agency Will Mark Milestone With 1920s-Themed Gala at Paramount Theatre
Oakland, Calif. — April 30, 2019 — WHM Creative, a San Francisco Bay Area-based full-service creative, marketing and advertising agency, is celebrating 10 years of creative excellence and success in its mission to rid the B2B marketing world of “blah.”
This important milestone will be marked by a 1920s-themed gala on May 4, 2019, at the landmark Paramount Theatre in Oakland. “So many people have had a hand in this success — clients, employees, contractors, vendors, friends, and family,” said WHM co-founder Thomas Whalen. “This party will give us an opportunity to thank everyone and include them in the celebration.”
WHM has thrived despite the inhospitable economic conditions that marked the year of its launch shortly after the 2008 economic crisis. Surviving the first two years of business was the company’s first important milestone. There have been many since.
In the past year alone, WHM has:
- Seen dramatic growth and won a variety of top B2B clients, including Softbank Robotics, AdRoll, 8×8, Dropbox, Agilent, Onfido, and Symantec
- Won several prestigious awards and recognitions, including:
- Muse Awards: Platinum for the Cisco Root Access Podcast Series, Gold for the Bay Area Ridge Trail website, another Gold for Aptrinsic’s logo redesign, and three Rose Golds for work with Origami Logic and Orig3n
- 2019 American Package Design Award from Graphic Design USA for Sparkle Cut Diamonds
- 2018 American Graphic Design Award and American Web Design Award for theRollWorks website
- Content Marketing Award Finalist for Qlik’s eBook, “5 Steps for Effective Data Storytelling”
- Made important additions to its award-winning team, including chief operating officer and general manager Dodie Martz
A little over a year ago, WHM also moved its headquarters from San Francisco to Oakland, where it occupies an airy two-story facility on Oakland’s Agency Row.
“This industry changes so fast; it keeps us on our toes every single day. From the evolving martech stack to new social media trends, there’s always something new to master,” added WHM co-founder Audrey Merritt. “But the constant at WHM over the last ten years has been our values: good people, hard work, creative genius, and happy clients. Those values will continue to shape the next chapter of our work — and we’re really excited for what’s to come.”
ABOUT WHM CREATIVE
WHM is a full-service creative, marketing and advertising agency that focuses on helping B2B brands connect with customers in meaningful ways that drive action. With a combination of authentic curiosity, creative intelligence and data-informed strategy, WHM serves clients at every point in the marketing lifecycle, from brand creation to integrated campaigns, content development, and go-to-market strategies. For more information, visit https://whmcreative.com.